1. Work on fixing lazysnapping
Lazy Snapping is working now however it needs some improvement in terms of speed and performance.
2. Started working on integration with Hugin.
a)merged from trunk to branch.
b)Changed build system. Now the maskeditor core and segmentation routines are built as libraries which can be used by either the standalone gui or hugin.
c)Started modifying PreviewFrame to incorporate MaskEdEditWnd
Not done yet:
1. Determine which image is being edited
9th Week (July 22 - July 28)
1. Undo/Redo feature
2. Load/Store mask
3. Further work on integration. In particular allow basic polygon editing.
4. Incorporate pre-segmentation step in lazy snapping.
10th Week (July 29 - Aug 4)
1. Further work on Load/Store mask
2. Implement basic mechanism for doing remapping
3. Improve usability. Determine which image is being edited, polygon editing
4. Further work on integration
5. Lazy snapping polygon boundary editing.
11th Week (Aug 5 - Aug 11) [Aug 11 is suggested pencils down]
1. Further work on remapping
2. Usability: work on zooming
12th Week (Aug 12 - Aug 18) [Aug 18th is final day for uploading code]